Stephen Little & Associates
|Contact Name:||Stephen Little or Eleanor Mac Partlin|
|Address:||6 Upper Mount Street, |
|Telephone Number:||01 676 6507|
|Fax Number:||01 676 6509|
Stephen Little & Associates is a specialist firm of town planning and sustainable development consultants. The Managing Director, Stephen Little, has over 18 years professional experience of all aspects of town and country planning and development in Ireland. The firm works for a range of public and private clients, both small and large, across the Country, including work for various financial institutions and Receivers.
The practice is devoted to progressing and achieving sustainable development goals. Our aim is to provide unrivalled town planning advice and representation. In order to assist in achieving this we have developed strong relationships with other professional practices (e.g. leading and award winning Architects, Engineers, Landscape Architects, environmental consultants etc).
The team of Town Planners in the firm have expertise and vast experience in the following planning and development areas:
• Development Plan and Local Area Plan processes, including the preparation of representations
• Site Appraisals/Due Diligence Reports
• Environmental issues prevailing in the development sector
• Residential development (both ‘greenfield' and ‘brownfield' urban and suburban, including one off houses)
• Integrated Land Use And Transportation Planning
• Environmental Impact Assessments
• Retail and Retail Impact Assessments
• Screening for Appropriate Assessment
• Preparation of Masterplans \ Local Area Plans
• Commercial, Leisure, and Mixed Use developments
• Strategic Development Zones (SDZs)/Preparation of Draft Planning Schemes
We take a hands on approach combined with strategic thinking in all our projects. We seek to understand and respond to our Clients' needs and to deliver successful results in an efficient, creative way.